I have lost a lot of weight via two methods in my life:
1. Working out hard everyday at the gym for 1 hour, doing weights and then interval training (cardio) on the stepmaster, where I was able to lose over 40 lbs in 8 months with also eating only meat and vegetables and cutting out the carbs.
2. When I was homeless and had no money for food, I was able to lose a significant amount of weight as well.
If you consider combining moderate exercise with water fasting, there is without a doubt, you will be able to shed the weight.
I read an article where one gentleman lost over 200 lbs in one year by water fasting and consuming multivitamins everyday to ensure that he had adequate nutrients for optimal functioning of the body.
Intermittent fasting also is a popular method that people use nowadays where you fast up to 16 hours per day and have an 8 hour window to eat and repeat that everyday. When you are fasting, you increase your growth hormone, which helps you burn fat. After your body has no more sugar to use for energy, your brain is actually supplied, by ketones, fat cells, which are actually a more efficient energy source for the brain.
Fasting has many benefits and one is actually increasing lifespan.
In combination with the above strategies to lose weight, quality and duration of sleep is important. The longer you sleep, the less you eat and the more your body is able to burn fat while you are essentially fasting.
I also discovered that the Yamabushitake Mushroom aka. Lions Mane mushroom also helps promote fat metabolism, as well as helps improve memory and cognition
I would love to hear your strategies and stories of weight loss, feel free to comment below!
Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation is also a new method that I discovered. Get your device at my store.
Green tea is arguably the healthiest drink on the planet. It contains high levels of Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which provides much of the antioxidant powers in green tea.
Chinese and Japanese green tea are the most well known green teas, and recommended is match green tea, which is higher in EGCG content)
Here are some health benefits of drinking green tea:
1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- It is high in polyphenols, which help reduce inflammation and cancer
- The catechins prevent cell damage and provide other benefits such as, reducing the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in aging and all sorts of diseases.
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
- Out of all teas, green tea has the highest caffeine content, however not as high as coffee.
- promotes improvements in various aspects of brain function, including improved mood, vigilance, reaction time and memory
- Contains L-theanine, which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, which has anti-anxiety effects. It also increases dopamine and the production of alpha waves in the brain
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- it is shown to increase metabolic rate and fat burning due to the high caffeine content
- increase fat oxidation and energy expenditure due to the mobilization of fatty acids from fat tissues
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer
- since it is high in antioxidants, it may help reduce such cancers as: Breast, Prostrate and Colorectal.
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- the high levels of catechins help combat these diseases
6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- studies show that they can kill bacteria and inhibit viruses like the influenza virus, potentially lowering your risk of infections
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Studies show that green tea can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Studies show that green tea can improve some of the main risk factors for these diseases.This includes total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
- Several studies show that green tea leads to decreases in body fat, especially in the abdominal area
10. Green Tea May Help You Live Longer
- In a study of 40,530 Japanese adults, those who drank the most green tea (5 or more cups per day) were significantly less likely to die during an 11 year period (55):
Recently I have had many issues with dandruff and i discovered that the natural remedies worked the best, compared to the synthetically made chemical shampoos that you can buy on the market.
Here is how I treated and eliminated my dandruff naturally:
1. Apply Cider Vinegar
2. Aloe Vera Skin Cream
Apple Cider Vinegar
- I suggest you use a clean spray bottle and purchase some apple cider vinegar from your local supermarket. Pour the apple cider vinegar into the spray bottle and spray onto your scalp after you have washed and rinsed your hair. Let it sit for 15-30 minutes and then wash your hair. Do this everyday until you notice that the dandruff has been reduced. This works because the acid attacks and kills the mold/fungus that is causing your dandruff. After each spray, I recommend applying aloe vera or aloe vera skin cream to your scalp.
Aloe Vera Properties:
- Analgesic (relieves pain)
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal (perfect to kill the fungus creating dandruff)
- Promotes healing
- Aids nutrient delivery
* Apply the aloe vera directly to your scalp after you wash your hair and then keep doing this process until the dandruff is eliminted.
The combination of apple cider vinegar and aloe vera should be very effective in eliminating your dandruff naturally. You may purchase The Infinite Aloe cream to use for this purpose and also for your skin.
Another method is the use of coconut oil, fennel oil, rosemary oil and tea tree oil, all which have anti-fungal properties. (All of which you can purchase with your Melaleuca membership)
Multivitamins can be considered like an insurance policy for your general health, nutrition, and well-being. Daily consumption of multivitamins will supply and fill in the gaps of all nutrients that are deficient in your diet. People who can benefit from taking multivitamins everyday include: Athletes, people with nutrient deficiency, mothers who are pregnant and lactacting, children aged 6 months to 5 years old, seniors over age 65, women with menopause, smokers, people with a restricted diet, and people with little or no natural sunlight.
Here are some benefits of taking a multivitamin everyday:
1. Increased energy levels
2. Improved Mood
3. Reduced Stress and Anxiety
4. Improved Short Term Memory
5. Maintained Muscule Strength
6. Reduction of Free Radicals
7. Reduction of Cholesterol
8. Increase in High Density Lipoproteins
9. Decrease in Low Density Lipoproteins
10. Decrease in Triglycerides
11. Decrease in Systolic Blood Pressure
12. Increase in Nitric Oxide
13. Reduction in Heart Rate
14. Reduce post-meal blood sugar spiking
15. Increased Inflammation Resistance
16. Coverage for any nutrient deficiencies due to poor diet or lack of sunlight
Which Vitamins are the most important?
Vitamin A – Good for vision, healthy skin, and proper growth, and development
Vitamin B – Good for energy levels, psychological wellbeing, and brain function
Vitamin C – Good for antioxidant protection, skin health, and strengthening blood vessel walls
Vitamin D – Good for healthy bones, immune function, and mood
Vitamin E – Good for antioxidant protection, skin health, and circulation
Folic acid – Good for cell renewal, heart function, and prevention of neural tube birth defects
Calcium – Good for strong teeth and bones, and blood clotting
Iron – Good for maintaining healthy blood and muscle function
Zinc – Good for immunity, fertility, and skin
Chromium – Good for blood glucose levels
Magnesium – Good for muscle function and strong bones
USA/Worldwide Customers: bit.ly/naturelousa
Canadian Customers: bit.ly/naturelocanada
Pu-er tea is not as widely known or promoted in the Western Culture, however in the Chinese Culture, this is the most popular tea that most Chinese people drink. Most people around the world, understand that the Japanese green tea is very good for health. Pu-er tea comes from the same Camellia sinenis plant, and is cultivated specifically in the Yunnan Province of China.
I personally love Pu-er tea, not only because it was always the tea my grandpa ordered during dim sum, but because of its thick, full bodied smooth and rich flavor. Pu-er tea can be very expensive, and can range up to $1000 per kilogram.
Pu-er tea is aged and fermented, and like wine, it gets better, and also more expensive with time. The tea leaves undergo a two-part fermentation process using Yunnan green tea leaves and a humid environment. This fermentation process allows beneficial bacteria and fungal bacteria to develop, resulting in the tea's health benefits. After the tea leaves are aged and fermented, they are packed into bricks or sold as loose leaf teas.
Here are the benefits of pu-er tea:
1. Increases energy
An 8 ounce cup of Pu-er tea contains between 60-70 milligrams of caffeine, compared to the 106 milligrams of coffee. This caffeine may help with mental focus and help make you more alert.
2. Promotes a Healthy Heart
Pu-er tea helps the body produce lovastatin, which is commonly used to treat cholesterol.
3. Prevents Cancer
There have been some studies performed that indicate that drinking pu-er tea can help target specific tumour cells without any side effects and prevent the growth of cancer cells by inhibiting cell proliferation.
4. Cleanses Toxins and Free Radicals
Consuming pu-er tea can increase levels of oxygen in your body, because of its oxidative properties, it increases circulation and blood flow. In traditional Chinese medicine, pu-erh tea has been used to aid the spleen and stomach in filtering toxins throughout the body. Pu-erh tea contains simple sugars and microorganisms that help the spleen cleanse blood and eliminate free radicals.
5. Protects Bone Health
The polyphenols in pu-er tea have a positive effect oxidative stress and inflammation, which may benefit your overall bone health. This could help reduce the risk of osteoporosis and fractures.
6. Aids in Weight Loss
Due to the presence of lovastatin, pu-er tea helps reduce constipation and improve digestion. The polyphenols and antioxidants also aid in digestion and fat breakdown. Drinking pu-er tea helps suppress the synthesis of fatty acids and also helps your body produce epinephrine norepinephrine, which work to reduce stores of fatty acids.
7. Reduce Stress
Pu-erh tea contains the phyto-chemicals GABA and theanine, which have been attributed to lower stress levels. These phyto-chemicals increase the production of melatonin, which can aid in better sleep and a calmer demeanor throughout the day.
8. Prevents Illness
Pu-erh tea is high in antioxidants and vitamin C, drinking a cup of this brew every day can help prevent illnesses such as the common cold and flu.
9. It may help prevent photoaging
Pu-erh may even help protect the skin from photoaging, or signs of aging caused by sun damage.
10. It may help manage blood sugar
Managing your blood sugar is especially important if you already have or want to prevent diabetes. Drinking pu-erh can help to lower blood sugar levels after meals, which is when your glucose levels are likely to rise.
Enjoy a cup today!
After being put on anti-psychotic medications for schizophrenia (bipolar type), I have developed a terrible case of psoriasis around my neck area and also on my cheek, just below my left eye. I have tried the corticosteroids that the skin specialist (dermatologist) recommended and it calmed it down, but it kept coming back. After walking around Costco one day, i discovered Infinite Aloe Products. The sales lady showed me pictures of people with many different skin ailments, including psoriasis. I decided to give this a try so I purchase a large supply for about $175 Canadian.
After one day of use, I already noticed that the area on my cheek and under my left eye has already been cured. For the larger issues around my neck, I used the left over corticosteriods to attack the area first, then I applied the Infinite Aloe cream. In about 3-5 days, the psoriasis is completely cured.
Infinite Aloe uses natural ingredients such as: Aloe Vera, Rose Hips Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Comfrey, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, Chamomile, Calendula, and Apricot Kernel Oil.
Click here to purchase --> InfiniteAloe through Amazon
Alkaline water helps slow down the ageing process, regulate pH levels of the body and prevent various chronic diseases. The optimum pH for our blood and body tissues is 7.2. Therefore the drinking a slightly alkaline water has many benefits, such as:
10 Reasons to Filter Your Own Water
Common Elements Removed with Filtered Water